Welcome to our world.
†† Catch the spirit of the Word
We are an independent non-denominational Full Gospel church located in Midland, Kohima, Nagaland, India. Hereís why we are different from most churches in our local area:
óWe donít believe in church membership for salvation.
óWe donít believe in inter-faith prayer meetings.
óWe donít believe in titles and degrees for ministry.
óWe donít believe in democratic control in the church.
óWe donít believe in protest fast against state policies.†
óWe donít believe in standardized praise and worship.
óWe donít believe in raffles and raising fund for God.
óWe donít believe in being led and by run prophets.
óWe donít believe in the laying/waving power of the Bible.
óWe donít believe in God just for weddings and burials.
óWe donít believe in being a Christian by religious culture.
óWe donít believe in the tribe and ethnic based church.†
SPIRIT WORD CHRISTIAN CENTER
Kechavie, Opp. War Cemetery,
Kohima 797001, Nagaland, India.
Catch the Spirit of the Word
Youíll never be the
To contact us:
We are a church of
†††††† Dozen Reasons Why You
†††††† Should Come to Our Church:
1. We are not the holy-holy type that Jesus† called whitewashed tombs (with rotten bodies inside). You donít have to fake.††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
2. We donít impose things on people; everything is done with a willing heart and by choice here. You donít have to lie about your tithe or anything.†
3. We donít have different standards for different people; we donít have exclusive circles- everyone is the same. You donít have to bear with people imposing their wealth and status over your Christian life.
4. We donít point at sinners,† we point at sins. We donít judge people, we let God be their judge. Only the Holy Spirit convicts people here, not us.
5. We donít punish people with excommunication or ostracize people. We forgive as does God, all the time. We donít throw people off from heaven.
6. We donít refuse to bless weddings and do funerals for religious reasons. These are cultural things; letís do it in any tradition we love to the glory of God, enjoy and celebrate life.
7. We donít mind the truth fully knowing that it hurts at times. We will tell you the truth even if it offends you, after all itís good for you even if itís bitter medicine.†††
8. We teach the Word without compromise. We donít fit God into our box, we teach fitting ourselves into His box.
9. We praise and give thanks in song, music and dance in keeping with our times, but we worship in spirit and in truth which is why our worship is always as fresh as the Holy Spirit was on Pentecost day.
10. We believe in the unity of the church as the Body of Christ in faith and in spirit. We are One in Him with the elect of God.
11. We have the glory of God in demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit in the church.
12. We have deliverances and spiritual edification taking place along with active ministry of the gospel.